D3 RECRUITING CAMP
@ Connecticut College
August 2nd - August 4th
The D3 Experience is a three day event designed to expose high school student athletes to college level practices, weight training, speed and agility, and games. With a small group positional work, a college recruiting seminar and full field games all run by the Connecticut College coach staff
This clinic is open to any and all participants provided space is available. The capacity numbers are different for each position.
Classes of 2014 - 2016
1PM August 2nd @ Connecticut College Athletic Center
$525 Register online or send checks payable to AE lacrosse
Housing and meals at Connecticut College, reversible jersey, and instruction from college coaches and players. Players will be housed in air conditioned dorms.
What to bring: Lacrosse gear, sneakers, bedding, other clothes, and insurance waiver
Refund Policy: Refunds, minus an administration fee, will only be granted for medical reasons. Injury/doctor's note will have to be provided. There will be NO refunds given to cancellations on or after July 15, 2013.
- Dave Cornell – Head Coach Connecticut College
- Dan Corcoran- Assistant Coach / Offensive Coordinator Connecticut College
- Vince Redko- Assistant Coach / Defensive Coordinator Connecticut College
- Bill Els- Assistant Coach /Goalies Connecticut College
- Invited other guest D3 coaches to instruct and evaluate. Confirmed list of coach will follow.
For more information, please contact:
Vince Redko, Asst. Coach at Connecticut College
Dan Corcoran, Director Rip-It, Asst. Coach at Connecticut College
Experience what it's like to be a NESCAC Division III Player!